- Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without modification or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements regarding the use of this site between you and G.M. Syntex (” G.M. Syntex “) are superseded and of no force or effect.
- Information on this website relating to various services offered by G.M. Syntex is intended for general information purposes only.
Use of Information
- You may only access, download or use information from this site, including any text, images, audio and videos (the "Information"), for your own non-commercial use. Any use of such information for commercial purposes cannot be done without written permission from G.M. Syntex. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notices contained in any information you download. You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or without the written permission of G.M. Syntex. G.M. Syntex neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with G.M. Syntex. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the information or any copyright of G.M. Syntex is granted to you.
- The logo of G.M. Syntex, the trademarks, service marks appearing on this site, whether or not appearing with the trademark/service mark symbol, are trademarks/service marks of G.M. Syntex. This site may also contain proprietary information, technologies, processes or other proprietary rights of G.M. Syntex or its affiliates. No license to or right in any such trademarks, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of G.M. Syntex is granted to or conferred upon you.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Information on this website relating to various services offered by G.M. Syntex is intended for general information purposes only. While G.M. Syntex uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate, G.M. Syntex makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any of the information. G.M. Syntex assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS." G.M. Syntex EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. CONSEQUENTLY, VISITORS TO THE SITE SHOULD CAREFULLY EVALUATE THE INFORMATION. G.M. Syntex shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this site, or any errors or omissions in the content of the site. G.M. Syntex shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, and information from the site. G.M. Syntex reserves the right to discontinue this site or restrict your access at any time without notice and without liability. G.M. Syntex may also monitor access to the site.
- Nothing on this site constitutes an invitation or offer to invest or deal in G.M. Syntex shares. In particular, actual results and developments may be materially different from any forecast, opinion or expectation expressed on this site and the past performance of the price of securities must not be relied on as a guide to their future performance.
Consequences of Breach
- If it comes to our notice that you have violated any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein, we may immediately take such action as we deem fit, including preventing the user from using the services offered by G.M. Syntex and removing any information, data and content put on the site by the user, at any moment and without notice. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold G.M. Syntex harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by you of the content and services provided on the site. If we have been injured by your violation we may, in our sole discretion, seek to recover damages from you and exercise such other rights available to us under law or in equity.
- If any dispute arises between you and G.M. Syntex, during your use of the site or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of the Terms and Conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by G.M. Syntex. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai and shall be governed by Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 and or any statutory amendments or changes thereafter. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- The laws of India shall govern the Terms and Conditions.
- G.M. Syntex reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.